This page is for Club Officials wanting to know more about Sailability. Find out more about participating or volunteering through Sailability.
Like any other participation program Sailability should exist to help clubs become welcoming environments where membership is thriving and diverse. Clubs who offer a Sailability program can benefit in many ways
- Attraction of additional participants who can become members
- Provides a unique opportunity to open up to the whole community and contribute to people who face challenges getting into sport
- Funding access, especially from government for modified facilities and equipment
- Important chance to offer instructors a way to develop their skills through teaching a diverse range of participants
- Showcases the club as welcoming anyone who wants to participate