Available to Affiliated Class Associations, Affiliated Clubs, Australian Sailing Training Centres and Members of Affiliated Clubs.
While many clubs, classes and centres have setup websites, quite often they fall into 'disrepair' after the initial enthusiasm disappears or the person with the technical skills decides to move on. This can lead to a static site and a dwindling audience. A website supplied by Australian Sailing requires no specialist hardware or software, everything is taken care of by the service provider - SportsTG. SportsTG is a leading provider of web-solutions for sporting organisations. In Australia and New Zealand alone SportsTG has an extensive network of business relationships across multiple sports, including:
- 25 national governing bodies
- 3700+ leagues/associations
- 30,000+ clubs
- 180,000+ teams
- 3 million sports participants
Benefits of an Australian Sailing hosted website:
- It’s secure: Hosted offsite and backed up, there is a central point where all essential information about your website is stored;
- It’s easy to use: The Content Management System (CMS) - how you load articles and photos, is easy to use and suitable for anyone who can operate a basic program;
- Training and support: SportsTG provide a range of online learning resources and support. Full support is also available from Australian Sailing;
- It’s very affordable: Only $200 plus GST per year for everything except your domain name registration. If you have an existing domain name it can be transferred;
- Great features and functionality: The functionality and features available will make your website more effective in communicating with your members;
- Customisable and flexible options: It’s easy to tailor your website to meet your needs by changing layout and colour schemes, page headers, menus, sections and widgets etc…
Examples of Clubs and Class Associations using the website service provided by Australian Sailing:
The fee for a website supplied by Australian Sailing is $200 + GST per year. This fee will be charged from the month you commence using the website. Australian Sailing will send a link to pay the website fee online annually.
How to Proceed
To get set up with a website through the Australian Sailing website service, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your new website has been set up, you can refer to the Website Editor Starters Guide to help get you up and running.